9 May 2008

New Image - Nainsi (Irish Spelling)



Hello, this is just a quick post to let you see my latest digital collage! I have been busy this week and have managed to finish two images. Again, I am working on the theme of human/bird hybrids - I started off with a vintage postcard; the dress was the inspiration for this piece of work - the rest of it just fell into place. I wanted to put something around her neck,; but was unable to decide what - so I have left it for now.
I will put her on in my Etsy shop and on Flickr.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, and congratulations on being Fuelmyblog's "Blog of the Day".

dorritspendulum said...

Thank you, your comments are appreciated!

Kathy said...

Beautiful transformation.

dorritspendulum said...

Thank you, I really enjoyed making this!