14 May 2008

Vintage Postcards - Before and After




Just a quick post - I thought I would share a couple of my vintage postcards with you - these cards are a great source of inspiration to me. I have about ten of this particular card - on the front is the word "Debauger" and EP. I have made one digital collage using this set of prints - I have posted my digital collage entitled "Sleeping Mermaid". I hope you like it!I think the image I made needs a partner, so I think I will do another one to make a set. I have a lot of unfinished pieces of work at the moment, so it will have to go on my "to do list"!

1 comment:

John Dyhouse said...

Hi just found you via blogrush... you have some lovely images on your blog and I envy your collection of vintage postcards. I am an artist who recently found ATC's and have become addicted. But I also have been playing with digital images this year. Not quite found my way around the software properly yet but seeeing some of your work is inspring me to keep trying. - John